I Want To...

Apply For
Attorney Badge Access Form
Becoming a Foster Parent
Building and Zoning Permits
Housing Repair and Construction Assistance
Job Opportunities
Marriage Licenses (MUST HAVE APPOINTMENT - Call (336) 401-8150)
Medicaid Transportation
Septic Tanks and Wells

Absentee Ballot
Application to Serve on a Board or Commission
Building Inspection Request
Power Outage Report, Duke Energy
Power Outage Report, Surry-Yadkin (call 336-356-8241)
Report Abuse or Neglect (coming soon)
Report a Missing Road Sign
Tax Payment
Public Records Request

Sign Up For
Hyper Reach Notifications
Stay in the Know (Health Notifications)
Economic Services
Library Card
MyDMV Portal
Litter Pickup Program


Aging ServicesAirport
Animal Shelter
Authorities, Boards, Commissions, and Committees
Building Permit Reports
Code of Ordinances
Documents and Forms
Emergency Services
Employee Web Email
Fisher River Park
Foreclosure Sales
Health and Nutrition Center
Landfill and Convenience Centers
Library Locations
Mental Health Assistance
Online Tax Maps/GISPublic Safety Portal
Sestercentennial Committee
Substance Abuse Education
Surry County Litter Campaign
Tourism Development Authority
Treatment for Addiction
Vital Records
WebEOC Portal